(For job listings, please scroll to the bottom of this page).
Amada’s dedication to engineering excellence and unmatched product support has established and earned a worldwide reputation. That standard-setting commitment continues at Amada (UK) Johannesburg Branch – a company driven to ensure our customers’ success. If you’re interested in putting your customer-centred skills to work for an industry leader, please contact us today.
Machinery Software Applications Technician
Amada (UK) Johannesburg Branch, the local leader in sheet metal fabrication equipment, is seeking a self-motivated individual/ The successful candidate will be required to work with minimal supervision, provide functional and technical support to Sales Personnel as well as d demonstrating machine functions at the Amada Technical Centre and at Trade Shows. Knowledge of 2D and/or 3D Draughting/Designing is a definite requirement and additional training will be provided. Travel throughout South Africa and Neighbouring countries will be required from time to time. Your duties include but are not limited to:
– Demonstration of machinery functions
– Customer product time-studies applications
– Running Software and Programming Solution training courses for customers
– Preparations for machinery exhibitions (on and off site).
– Operation of machinery during the exhibition and demonstrations.
– Maintain the General Showroom area and work area in a “ready-to-exhibit” state.
– Customer training of Software Applications and machinery controls off site.
Include with your submitted CV:
– Copy of Highest School Standard Achievement Certificate
– Copy of Highest Tertiary Education Level Achievement Certificate
– Copy of 2D and or 3D Draughting / Design course Achievement Certificate
– List of Contactable References
Note do NOT submit your CV with any .zip attachments as these will be deleted
submit your CV to HR@amadajhb.co.za